Remove the margarine from the fridge and allow it to reach room temperature.
Add mixture A in the mixer and beat for 2-3 minutes, until it fluffs up.
Then, add mixture B into mixture A and knead with your hands.
Then add mixture C.
Form 18 round pieces, 30 grams each.
Place the cookies on a baking pan with parchment paper on it.
Bake in preheated oven at 180℃, set on fan, for 10 minutes sharp!
Remove the baking pan from the oven and let them cool down, for 15 minutes, in order to stiffen.
- The mixture will look like a crumble, it will break easily but you will be able to form round pieces, as long as you push them.
- Cut the baking chocolate into small pieces.
- When you will remove them from the oven, they will be really soft, don’t touch them! During their cooldown, the cookies will stiffen. Just be patient.
- They will resemble brownies.
- If you want, before baking, you can place a big piece of baking chocolate over every single round piece, so you can have extra chocolate.
- You can even add flower of salt.