Homemade Greek fish roe dip with tuna of Alonnisos island- taramosalata
Put all the ingredients, except sunflower oil, in a blender.
Beat for 2-3 minutes in high speed.
Add the sunflower oil in a steady stream, until the mixture is completely combined and fluffy.
- Refrigerate the sunflower oil for 10 minutes or put in the fridge for 1 hour, before beating. It will help the mixture to be ready more easily and you might need less oil.
- Use only bottled or filtered water.
- Always use fresh lemon juice.
- Serve on a coarsely sliced bread.
- Spread each slice of bread with taramosalata.
- Add tuna, dill herb, fresh pepper, tsitsiravla and sundried tomatoes.
- Enjoy along with tsipouro!