Mix the orange juice with the baking soda in a bowl, until it foams. Add the sunflower oil, the sugar and mix well, with a hand whisk or a spoon.
Add the margarine.
Mix the baking powder with a small portion of the flour and add it to the mixture.
Then add the flour little by little and mix with your hands.
We should have a soft dough, which can be formed easily.
Form into a rectangular shape.
Lay a parchment paper on a baking pan and place the dough.
Bake at 180℃, set on fan, for a 22-23 minutes.
When you'll remove them from the oven, let them cool down for 2-3 hours, so the flavors can thicken.
- Personally, I make sure each biscuit is weighing 20 grams.
- When they are crispy and golden, it means they are ready.
- This batch produces at least 55 small biscuits.
- In order to preserve them, once they are cooled down, place them in a jar or wrap them with a parchment paper and place them in a plastic bowl.
- Taste them the next day (if you can).
- They last for 5 days!