Pork with plums
Season the pork with salt and pepper.
Cut the onions, the carrots, the leek and the pumpkin into chunk pieces and place them in the roaster.
Add the plums and season them with salt and pepper.
Add all of the marinade’s ingredients in a bowl and mix them.
Dip all of the pork’s pieces in the marinade and make sure you spread the marinade everywhere.
Place the pork in the roaster and pour the rest of the marinade on it.
Place a creased parchment paper on the food and on top of the parchment paper, place the cinnamon stick and the peels from the mandarins.
Cover lid the roaster and roast in a preheated oven, at 150℃, set on fan, for about 2,5 hours.
When the pork is ready, turn off the oven and keep the pork inside the oven for half an hour or until you serve it to your guests.
- Not all pork are the same. You might need to keep it in the oven less or longer than the time period I suggest.
- You should take two extra pieces of pork with a bit of fat.
- I don’t use water at all. The moisture of the vegetables is enough.
- If you wish to, you can caramelize the pork at the oven’s grill, uncovered, at the end, for 5-10 minutes.
- Believe me, it will be really juicy.
- Dip bread in the roaster and cook French fries alongside.