Seafood pasta with mussels, lemon, chilli pepper and drill herb.
Wash down the mussels in cold water and remove the "moustache" (and any dirt) and any little shells that they might have.
Boil water in a pot.
In the pot with boiling water add salt, the linguine and boil 2 min. less than proposed in packaging.
In another pot heat oil and add the onion. Then add the garlic, a little salt and sauté lightly.
Add the chilli pepper and continue to sauté.
As soon as the ingredients are withered, add cherry tomatoes and squash if you like. Add a little more salt.
Add the mussels, deglaze with wine and let it evaporate. Then cover the pot and steam up for 3 minutes.
Add linguine into the pot with mussels, add dill herb, juice and zest of 1/2 lemon and stir well.
Serve in deep plate, add some more dill herb, raw olive all and zest of lemon. Optionally add some chilli pepper.
- If any mussel doesn't open during cooking, throw it away.
- We always use lemon or vinegar when eating shells, to kill any germ that might exist.
- You can use butter instead of oil, but no grated cheese.
- When cooking pasta, we boil 80% itself and 20% into the sauce.
- When deglazing with wine, what we want is to have the flavor of grape. That's why, we have to let it evaporate.
seafood, pasta, mussels, pepper, drill herb